Innovise ESM is a division of Innovise plc. Innovise ESM was formed out of three leading organisations: Abilitec, Harbrook and Infrasolve.
Innovise plc is the combination of several businesses that have been acquired since 2002. The underlying businesses were started during the 1980s and 1990s and operated independently prior to consolidation into the Innovise group.
The main milestones that created Innovise ESM include:
- Acquisition of Pivetal Ltd by Innovise plc (December 2010)
- Acquisition of Harbrook Consultants Ltd by Innovise plc (June 2009)
- Acquisition of Infrasolve Ltd by Innovise plc (January 2009)
- Acquisition of Abilitec Holdings Ltd by Innovise plc (December 2007)
- Change of name from Contemporary Enterprises plc to Innovise plc (March 2007)
The component businesses of Innovise ESM were highly successful in their respective sectors and each have approximately 10 years of trading history.